September 1, 2016
It is my pleasure and honor to announce the nominees for the third annual WEO Spirit Award, to be presented at the September 2016 meeting.
The WEO Spirit Award nominees are:
- Amy Loudenback: Amy serves at the Programs Committee Chair and will assume the WEO presidency in October, 2017.
- Angie Sullivan: Angie is a member of the Programs Committee.
- Bethany Arzhanov: Bethany is a member of the Programs Committee. She handles the Table Hostesses at the meetings, and assists with Pot O'Gold.
- Carol Parker Walsh
- Darla Thomas: Darla is a long-time member of WEO, and served as WEO's Treasurer. She received the Ann Mason President's Award in 2015 for her exemplary service.
- Debra Wilson: Debra a member of the WE Care Committee. She handles the Mothers Day Flowers program.
- Donna Baxter: Donna a member of the Programs Committee. She handles the Spotlight Speakers.
- Donna Mac: Donna is a past president and a member of the WEO Board. She handles the WEO Scholarship program.
- Jeni Gall
- Lynn Moses: Lynn is WEO's Membership Director.
- Mignon Cejalvo
- Nien-Wei Hsiao: Nien-Wei is a member of the Membership Committee.
- Pam Hunter: Pam is a member of the Membership Committee. She manages the check in table at WEO's meetings.
- Roni Sasaki: Roni is WEO's Treasurer.
- Sam Mikel: Sam is the Member At Large on the WEO Board.
- Shana O'Brien
- Stephanie Fisher
- Sue Stokman
- Tammy Leibfarth
- Twila Kaye Heiselman: Twila is a member of the Programs Committee. She handles the introductions at the meetings.
- Wendee Dineen: Wendee is a member of the Membership Committee. She manages the check in table at WEO's meetings.
The WEO Spirit Award is how WEO members recognize and honor members who embody, exemplify and model WEO values of service, integrity, and support. Member nominations were submitted online via SurveyMonkey, and will be reviewed and the winner chosen by the selection committee in an open meeting at 3pm on September 7, 2016. All current WEO members are welcome to attend the meeting. See the calendar for details.
All nominees will be recognized and honored, and the winner will be announced at WEO's September meeting, the 3rd Annual Awards Dinner at the Heathman Lodge in Vancouver WA on Wednesday, September 21, 2016.
For more information, visit http://weowa.org/Sept-21-2016.
President, Women Entrepreneurs Org